Returning a Product for Repair
- An item being sent in for service or repair needs to have a ‘Request for Repair’ completed first.
- Completing a Request for Repair records the correct details that will accompany your product through the service process. To complete a Request for Repair please email Ashley Moloney at email@example.com
- Required information to include in your email is:-
- Contact phone numnber (Mobile preferred)
- Model details (Brand & Model Number)
- NOTE: All warranty claims must be be supported by proof of purchase.
- When your item is in the repair process you can also request a Service Update by emailing Ashley - firstname.lastname@example.org