Extended Parts Warranty
Due to a component failure located on the HDMI Board for some Onkyo & Integra models an extended Part Warranty is available.
To qualify for Support you must be able to do the following.
- Confirm you are the original owner
- Provide Proof of Purchase
- Completed the Trouble Shoot process detailed below
The symptom is ‘loss of audio or loss of network connection’ and while sometimes intermittent at first may become permanent.
If this problem occurs, the first troubleshooting steps are to:-
1: Complete a FACTORY RESET
2: Complete a firmware update
ONKYO click here
INTEGRA click here.
If this fails to resolve the problem, the next step is have the HDMI board replaced.
If your product is outside the original product warranty period but you have proof of purchase we may be able to offer support as follows.
- The HDMI Board (costing between $160 to $440 depending on model) is supplied free of charge under warranty.
- The Technician Labour Charge of $120 inc GST is passed on to the owner.
ONKYO MODELS COVERED BY THE CUSTOMER CARE PROGRAM
INTEGRA MODELS COVERED BY THE CUSTOMER CARE PROGRAM
For support email email@example.com and we will send instructions